<CT> Video Cards...

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:39:27 -0500

I'm still in the market for a card that is fully functional under 3.11
including DCI.... =\

I keep coming across these cards in stores that mention that they have
3.11 drivers but none of them actually do. =P
I'm ready to start sueing....

--
I suspect that it is significantly easier to become a proficient brain
surgeon than a linux user.

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unabomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers FBI chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom