<CT> Upgrade Icon problem v3.0 > v3.1

  • From: William C Andrews <uncwilly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 22:59:48 EDT

I just applied the upgrade from version 3.0 to 3.1.

When I restarted windows after copying the files I
got an app. error on entry.  After chosing ignore
the machine froze.  Hardboot.

Then upon entry into windows after the boot, I
noticed that the icons are all messed up.  I tried
to change an icon and rebuild the startmenu.  Most
of the icons are wrong.  Icons from .exe's don't
show right.  Even those in from control panel are
not showing right.  It is like many are shifted by
one up the start menu.

:(

--
William Andrews       Uncwilly@xxxxxxxx