<CT> Updated calmira.de

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:26:47 +0200

Hi!

Well, as I promised, today I rebuilt all the feedback forms (apart from
the guestbook, which needs a different handling - perhaps later....)
and updated all external links on the links and members pages.

If somebody of this list has got a website and wants to be added to
the members list, please let me know.

As for the FAQ: It would be great if there was a volunteer who wants
to take care of the page. It's completely outdated and it really needs
a helping hand :-)

Erwin: please note that I updated the following files/directories:
members, links, about, suggestions, feedback, guestbook, support,
and wishlist (just a typo).

For those who want to run a mirror: I think you can start ... :)
(There are only 3 downloads left that are still missing)

Have a nice weekend!!

Gaby

--
Hiroshima '45 - Tchernobyl '86 - Windows '95