<CT> Trans-Send

  • From: Michael Lennartz <lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Calmira_tips" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 06:47:05 +0100

Hi folks,

I'm working with Trans-Send Lite, which came with some older modems.
One queston:
Is it possible to send a fax via TSFAX from a command line only by
giving fax number and file name (and some configuration, may be)? I'm
looking for a solution, that sends a fax without manual activity. If
this is not possible under DOS: Is there a way under TS-Win3.x to do
so, or is there another software, that allows this?

Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx
Alternative Email-Adressen: mail@xxxxxxxxx
                            lennartz@xxxxxxxxxx