<CT> The good-ol' LFN thing....

  • From: "Panos Yannatos" <ch96132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 01:08:31 +0000

Hi people!.

    I need an answer on this because after all the new
versions of
Calmira, I got lost!

1) Can ANY version of Calmira manipulate/at least read
win95 LFNs
(you know I don't mean LFN-like 4DOS discript.ionS)

2)Can any other win3.x/DOS software manipulate/read
LFNs?

3)If there is, will it identify files (display their win95 names)
directly from a CD? (you know, I wouldn't consider copying
650MB of
files on my HD just to identify them!) (MP3s and web pages
mainly)

4) Can I use it in cooperation with Calmira?

   Thanks for reading.
********  Sleeping makes me hungry
and eating makes me sleepy...
                                  Life is good   *****