<CT> T-Clock skins and Calmira

  • From: "David Burgess" <d.burgess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:32:21 -0000

T-Clock is a 32-bit program which, amongst other things, skins the start
button and start menu for Win9x and up. I thought it wasn't popular, but
have found out recently that a lot of skins are available.

The point of this is that you can use the button and menu skins for Calmira
start banner and start button bitmaps without much modification - some of
them will work unaltered.

The best site for T-Clock skins that I've come across is DeviantArt:

http://www.deviantart.com

Click on "Application Skins" and then "T-Clock" from the main menu. There's
over 100 skins there; they vary in quality and Calmira suitablity, but
they're worth trying.

I've forgotten the URL for the T-Clock site itself, though. Anyone know it?