<CT> Start > Run > Browse freezes computer

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:17:48 -0600

Hi all,
I noticed a couple of weeks ago that when I tried to browse for a file to
run in the Run box, my computer froze and I had to 3 finger out.  The 3
finger screen says that Calmira has stopped working and I have to close
it.  I have tried again several times, always with the same results.  Is
this a problem with anybody else or is it my computer causing the
problems?

Thanks,
Matt

PS: I have the newest version of Calmira installed.