<CT> Spell Checker

  • From: dozmic@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:02:11 GMT+01:00

Hi all!

I downloaded that spell checker, but I think I'm gonna discontinue use of it
unless someone can give an alternative reason why my system freezes now and can
be painstakingly slow at times for no apparent reason. I can only assume that
perhaps the spell checker uses some resources or something? It isn't a TSR app
(as far as I know) so what could the problem be?

Well, gonna download the Calmira 3.12 update now. I'll be sure to report any
problems I find.

Dominic.