<CT> Seeking WP 5.2 (was Abandonware - Wrong Link :()

  • From: Andrew Davie <atdavie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the link, Richard. I'm now downloading Word 6.0 for Windows 3.1
for my old laptop. Speaking of abandonware, does anyone have a copy of
Wordperfect 5.2? This was my favorite 16-bit wordprocessor, and when I got
this old laptop earlier this spring, i intended to install it.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find one of my install disks, and I'm not too sure
the others are even readable anymore.

I own licences for both Word 6.0 and WP 5.2, but over the years, with
moving, etc...

Andy