<CT> Re: v3.25

  • From: "Rich Dennis" <akai11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:04:44 -0500

I downloaded the patch and read the readme.txt. In it, it says to replace
the preexisting calmira.exe with the one in the zipfile;that's fine. Then it
says to place certain other files in the Tray subdirectory.
Which I don't have.
I installed 3.1, all the associated apps, and used the self-extracting 3.2
update to install Calmira.
Is there any other configuration I need to perform in order to get a Tray
subdirectory/applet tray?

thanks

Rich Dennis