<CT> Re: taskbar

  • From: "Mario Pignata" <m.pignata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:08:04 +0200
On 14 Jun 01, at 8:53, subject: "<CT> taskbar"
Michael Lennartz wrote:

> The Shiva-dialer from IE uses *.con-files for the dial-up
> (con00000.con, con00001.con and so on). [...]
> BUT ... there is no icon,

I have two of them on the applet tray and the dialling hand on the yellow
phone icon is showing.

In taskbar properties - additional I've got:

Provider's name=C:\IEXPLORE\iedial.exe C:\IEXPLORE\CON00001.CON

What is really showing is the icon from the dialler.

Saluti,

Mario

MARIO PIGNATA
Savona    Italy
e-mail: m.pignata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://web.tiscalinet.it/fotosette
http://members.xoom.it/ma_pi/index.htm
ICQ# 49187040

       Pegasus Mail is a free software, committed to the notion that
       communication is as basic a right as free speech,  since free
       speech without a medium  by which it  may be heard is as loud
       as silence.
                               -- David Harris, author, Pegasus Mail

       http://www.pmail.com
       download (Europe) http://ftp.let.rug.nl/pegasus/