<CT> Re: taskbar

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:06:24 +0200

Michael Lennartz wrote:

> Hallo folks,
>
> Hi erwin,
>
> I put a con-file-link in the taskbar, and it works.
>
> BUT ... there is no icon, only the description from the taskbar-item.

Hi,

If you mean, you added a Tray icon pointing to the .con file (using
Additional in Taskbar properties), then this can be explained. The Tray
can only show icons from .exe files, since it is intended to launch
'applet' like programs, not associated files.

What you can do is create a TRAY directory under c:\calmira, and create
an alias from within the Explorer pointing to the .con file. The alias
will be automatically added to the Applet Tray, and when launched, it
should show an icon in the task button.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter