<CT> Re: new to calmira

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 17:52:41 -0500

Gentlemen, gentlemen ...

A little civility please.  I'm sitting here looking out my window, gazing
over the Sioux River into South Dakota.  It's really not a bad-looking
state.  I'm sure there are probably some very nice people over there, too,
maybe even some nice kids.  You never can tell.

(I'm ignoring your typo, Ross.  I choose not to comment on such things as
that.)  :)

Norm Finch
--
   "The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
                  -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --

     Ross Nelson wrote:

     [copy deleted]

    >  I'd like to meat this nice kid in that worthless state.  ;)

     [more copy deleted]