<CT> Re: new to calmira

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 16:17:40 -0600 (MDT)

On May 4, the keyboard of Ross Nelson emitted this:

>*COUGH**COUGH* Why aren't you working on this Brian?  You know Delphi.  :P
>Download Kylix and start it, then let someone else finish.  :)

Errrr, no. I don't know Delphi. I got a copy once when a list member in
Italy sent it to me, and I dinked arount with it a little bit, even
making a little scratchpad program...

But that's all I ever got out of it, and I wasn't really interested in
more, so I passed it on to this nice kid in South Dakota. <g>

-=Brian=-
rm -rf /bin/laden