<CT> Re: new to calmira

  • From: "Lonnie Cumberland" <lonnie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 17:07:12 -0400 (EDT)

Are there any other complers being used to compile Calmira?

I am told that Delphi 6 will not work, but have found "Free PAscal"
and "Virtual Pascal" as well and need to find a compiler that will
work.

Or maybe even if one of you who already can compile the Calmira might
be interested in working on my "InterCruise HL" project with me.

If so then please let me know and we can talk more about it, ok.

Cheers,
Lonnie