<CT> Re: file missing?

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 23:57:14 +0200

Lonnie Cumberland wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Could someone please tell me where to locate a file called
>
> MiscUTIL.dcu
>
> It seems that my Delphi id complaining about not being able to find
> it.

If you are trying to compile Calmira, make sure that the VCL\ directory
is in Delphi's library search path. MiscUtil.pas is there, Delphi will
compile it to a .dcu file.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter

LEGAL NOTICE:

By sending unsolicited commercial email to my email addres,
you agree that you have granted me the exclusive and lawfull
right to apply any counter measure, designed to stop
uncolicited email. These rights will include, but are not
limited to, mail-mombing, DoS-attacks, DNS-spoofing,
SYN-floods, fake bomb reports and hacking your computer using
any means available for the sole purpose of rendering it
inoperable. You also agree that you have lost the grounds to
take any legal action against me, as you have explicitely
granted me permission to do all or any of the above.