<CT> Re: captions off underneath the icons??

  • From: Klaus.Osswald@xxxxxxxxxxx (Klaus J. Osswald)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:02:52 -0700

Hi Tony

Tony wrote:

> Hi Everybody
>
> What I'd like to do, is turn the captions off underneath the icons in
> my desktop.

It works on my desktop with this little trick:
In calmira.ini edit the Caption lines in your ' Bin ', ' Computer '
section & so forth.
Just type: Caption=" "
(space between the quotation marks !). Then save your ini file & restart
Windows.

> I mean off completely...so there is no box at all...I realise that I
> can leave the description empty but them I'm still left with a grey
> box.

You may get a little navyblue box in cursorsize when you click onto your
desktop icon but it disappers again when you move your pointer to your
start menu for instance.