<CT> Re: calmira.org

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:55:13 +0100

Erwin,

> I think the same applies to .org and .net domains. There is a lot of
> information about domain disputes on icann.org. It is recommended
> reading...

Yep, but I'm afraid that our chance to file a complaint at ICANN is
near to zero, because AFAIK Calmira is not a registered trademark...

If you are not a trademark holder, the most effective way to get a
domain is to buy it from its owner... :-(

Of course, whoever likes to, may write to ultsearch and ask them
what the price it - just for fun....

Bye, Gaby

---
The light at the end of a tunnel is always
the headlamp of an oncoming train! (Murphy)