<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V5 #39

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 00:26:28 EDT

Hi List!

Well, I don't think it is AOHell's spam filters, hehe...anyway they
do not block my receiving Freelists.  I'm also subscribed via my
SurfBest account, get both when messages are posted to the list.
But, to be sure, I decided to reply via my AOHell address that is
subscribed to Calmira_Tips!
See you later,
Glenn
aka Wizard57M

In a message dated 06/30/04 2:23:00 AM Central Daylight Time,

<<
 From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: <CT> Re: DV5 #38 - Hi Benj
 Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:41:11 +0100

 >From: BEN09880@xxxxxxx

 >Well, I haven't been recieving ANY posts on this list for easily 3 =
 months=20
 >now...

 I have seen other AOL users on various forums and lists complain about
 not recieving posts!

 Wonder if its AOLs spam filters?

 I had a forum identification post from Miranda-IM forum get dumped
 into my yahoo spam box the other day.

 Might be they were caught and deleted?

 >I see that the subject line is different, what all did I miss?

 Not sure as I seem to pop in here just when everyone else has left the
 room .... I must smell or something <GriN>

 Regards

 Pete >>

GLENNRPH
Glenn Gilbreath Jr.