<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #60

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:32:36 EDT

<< Well, I already found some files in my incoming directory this
 morning (thanks to whoever uploaded them) and moved them to the
 right place. Therefore, please check whether or not the files are
 already there, before you upload them. Please don't send anything
 by e-mail, at least not to me ... :)

 Btw, does anybody out there have the other language versions?

 Bye, Gaby >>

Thanks Gaby!  I'll check with your files before uploading any of
my stash, hehe.  As for language versions other than English,
I don't have any.  I think David Burgess (spelling??) did one in
German or Dutch, and a few other list members may have something
to offer.  Also, when Calmira II 3.3 was released, it was released as
a self-extracting installer EXE file.  I don't think a regular ZIP was
ever placed on the Calmira.org page, but...I have one.  I've also
got the ZIP for the Calmira Registry Editor, for those with older
releases, say up to version 3.12 or so.

I don't think I'm alone when I say this, but Thank you to all
who maintain a desire to keep Calmira alive!  Did you know
I have yet to find too much of anything on the Internet that I
really needed to do that I cannot get done with Windows 3.X
and Calmira, along with the various collections of handy tools
and software that our list members keep recommending!
Thank you all...oh, and I've still got my old screenshot that
I can send when we get a page ready too!

See you later,
Glenn
GLENNRPH
aka Wizard57M