<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #26

  • From: "Bob Groves" <bobgroves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:11:34 +0000

Dear Norm and everyone,

Howdy! Just to say that I still do read this list,
though these days have less time than I used to
to write. Can I second the sentiments below -
this is a darn good list and it would be a pity
to have it marred by silly attempts at trying to
fool Robin.

--
Bob Groves

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
(Winston Churchill)