<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #26

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:47:13 -0600

Gentlemen, please.  We all read the rules when we signed up to be on
this list.  Robin is not springing a surprise on us.  And the rules
are not capricious, they are there for a reason.  As for whether he's
running a Win3.11 machine, I can't speak directly to that, but I
certainly hope so  ... or that it's at least some variant thereof.
For my part, I'm using a Win3.1 machine (as in 3.10).  After all, that
is the name of the game in these parts.

Regards,
Norm
--
"The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
               -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --