<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #13

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:29:10 EST

<< From: "Douglas Robertson at home" <douglas.athome@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: <CT> WFWG Disk 7
 Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:21:15 -0000

 Dear members,

 I own the eight disk version of Windows for Workgroups 3.11.  However,
 it seems that during my preliminary days with the computer, I have
 erased the entire contents of Disk 7

 Although it contains mainly network files, I would prefer a full set of
 eight disks.

 If any of you have it, I would be grateful if you could send a mail back
 to the mailing list, and then I can contact one of you individually to
 obtain the ZIP file with the contents of the disk in.

 I do hope someone out there has it...

 Thank-you

 Douglas Robertson >>

Douglas,

If my memory serves me correctly, I have the full 8 disk set
for Windows for Workgroups 3.1 somewhere...that's the problem,
remembering where that somewhere is!  Hehe, anyway, I'll run
thru my diskette collections tonight when I get home from work
and see if I have them readily available.  For more information,
contact my "home email", Wizard57M@xxxxxxxxxxxx or,
wizard57m@xxxxxx, and if trouble on those two, try
Wizard57M@xxxxxxx, or wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx!

See you later!