<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #118

  • From: "Martin B. Brilliant" <mbrilliant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:39:20 -0500

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:37:20 -0800 (PST), MIKE CAPERTON <mipaca@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:&#160; >For most of my drivers I go to&#160; www.driverguide.com So do
I. But this time, with its new interface, driverguide couldn't find what I
wanted. Driverguide is set up to provide a driver for a specific device by
make and model. I was looking for a driver that might work with my device
even though it might have been made for a different device. The only printer
driver that turned up in a search with OS=win3.1 and keyword=PCL was for
PCL5, not PCL4. I couldn't even google within the site; all google searches
turned up blank. I think I found what I wanted by googling the web. --
&#160;&#Marty Martin B. Brilliant at home in Holmdel, NJ