<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V3 #178

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:51:40 EST

Hi Richard,
Yes, the Calmira group is a bit quiet at the moment, hehe.
Anyway, I might have a link to another source for old software,
but, it is on one of my computers at home.  So, when I get
home tonight I'll check thru those and see if I find it.
Maybe one of those sites will have the disks you need.
See you later,
Glenn
GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
http://members.aol.com/GLENNRPH/glennrph.htm

<< From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: <CT> Office 4.3 Disk 1 or Word 6 disk 1 files
 Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:54:36 -0000

 Hello All,

 very quiet as usual!

 im in need of getting hold of the files off of Microsoft Word 6 first disk,
 or Office 4.3 first disk as im trying to update to office 97 but i need one
 of the two disks but i have lost the disks

 lagmaster's site is still down so i can't go there, and havent had any luck
 finding the disks anywhere else

 I would be very obliged if anybody could email me directly at rich@xxxxxxxxx
 the files i would be very obliged.

 regards