<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V3 #101

  • From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:57:34 -0400

Hi Glenn,  I'd love to try out your Shiva Winsock package, unfortunately, I
can't seem to get to it.  I don't know if it's my lack of ftp experience,
but using IE, I can see directories and some files on the linked site,
ftp.tmonroe.com; I am not asked to "login" though.  Most directories don't
show any files in them.  Can anybody provide some ftp pointers for an
ftp-newbie?  I also tried searching for the file IEDial16.zip on your http
website but wasn't able to find; is it there?  Thanks!  -Bill