<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #45

  • From: "Cristina-Mauricio Zapata O. (Col)" <zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:55:31 -0500

To: "calmira_tips digest users" <listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 <CT> Re: Sent to Support

Hello Calmirians friends. I need some Windows 3.1 related information, if
you have
some kind of manual (for download) it could be great. My question: I have a
Win3.1 station at work to work in group (it has Windows 3.1 installed), I
see a message: "Unknow directory" at initialiting time (boot Windows and try
to login) I don't know nothing about Win3.1 (configuration) and i can't
correct this. How could I change my work directory?, also I wanted to know
how could I change the loggin name in Windows 3,11 or 3,1, on the other
hand, the network server is a Windows 2000 advanced server and THERE is
where my Windows 3.1 station try to authenticate (loggin)