<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #35

  • From: AVTEKKI@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:02:59 EST

In a message dated 2/16/01 8:49:12 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  From:            "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  To:              calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  Subject:         <CT> Re: SmilerShell just re-released as freeware
>  Date sent:       Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:39:48 -0600
>  Send reply to:   calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  > >It's available in 16- and 32-bit versions from
>  > >http://www.bardon.com/otherproducts.htm
>  >
>  > FYI: That site isn't up...404 on both pages...no index.
>  >
>  What? I've just downloaded it!
>
>  Botond B. Balazs

Hey guys (and of course, inclusive of, gals), it worked fine for me, and was
of an even further delight, since the site seemed to be totally devoid of any
form of ad or cookie attacks; what a respite for my "anti cookie clicking
finger" and R&R for the firewall.  Thanks for the tip and to Bardon for the
progs.

Bob