<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #137

  • From: Alan Grimos <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:38:43 -0400

> I have installed WfW 3.11 also on my Athlon (on the Win98
> partition). Now I have a problem to find a working graphic card
> driver for my Geforce 2 MX card.

That's our biggest problem. We will use computers GATES' way or no way.

If we had a Win3.11 DDK we could haxor our own drivers... That would
help things... A Vesa2 driver would work adiquately on most cards....

--
The square root of stupidity: The Television Screen.
http://users.erola.com/alangrimes/  <my website.