<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #117Batch file?

  • From: Terry E Malcolm <temalcolm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:17:05 -0400

I can't for the life of me remember what the batch file or macro format
is to remove a program from memory, there is no way to do it with this
program without the three finger salute. I've been spending too much time
with Windows ME I'm losing it.LOL

So what is the format and file name to delete a file from memory without
using taskman?