<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #115

  • From: "Norm Meunier" <nmeunier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:10:45 -0400

On 6/5/01 at 7:45 AM Ross Nelson wrote:
>>ftp://ftp.quinion.com/pub/spel300e.zip
>
>Is that right, or is the server just down?  Just tried to go there and it
>can't find the server.

My apologies for the "bum" URL.  I had this information stored on my=
 computer and it probably was valid at the time.

I tried going there myself, and I was getting a message saying it didn't=
 allow anonymous logins.  If you can hang in
there, I'll see if I can find a valid site to grab this program from.  (If=
 I can't find one, I can upload the program to you, if you
wish.)

It's actually a really neat program...

-Norm-