<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V1 #41

  • From: "andrew sprott" <andru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 05:56:08 -0000

> >> Happy birthday Bob!!! What day is your birthday though?
> >>(Yesterday probably. LoL)
> >
> >it was my birthday yesterday, and all my cards were sent over
> >the net. well i suppose it's a start to the paperless home.
> >
> Happy belated Birthday Andy!

cheers, bob. fnished work today and all orders have been sent on
time. puters that is. the last machine is a athlon 1000mhz, 256mb of
ram, 46gb disk, rewriteable cd, dvd and zip drive, voodoo5 and
a sound blaster live.

the machine has been rebuilt cos of overheatin cpu and incompa-
table geforce2. it originally went out about a month ago and the
athlon was over 300 ukp, the replacement was 180 ukp. apparently
when a newer cpu is released older, slower cpu prices plummet.
be warned also, if a new cpu is released and your want it badly
suppliers will hike the price as high as they can.

andrew