<CT> Re: calmira funding

  • From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:28:35 +0100

Hi Guys,

I am on digest so am often out of synch...

However. There seems to be a good number of people who are willing to
help keep Calmira alive in one way or another.

Can we nominate between 1 and 3 people to spearhead this effort?

Not to take on board the pressure, effort or cost but at this time to
simply sort out what is needed and negotiate with all parties?

I won't nominate myself (though others can) but I nominate:

   1. Erwin.
   2. Gaby
   3. xxx (not sure)

I also ask people add themselve and what they are offering to the roll
call so we have a list of skills, resources and interests:

Name - ID - Offering..

* Pete - firststep - Offers some cash, web space, web design etc..
* ?
* ?
* ?

Regards