<CT> Re: Windows in a flash usb disk

  • From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:12:08 +0100

Well if your bios can support booting it COOL!

FreeDOS supports USB, well, i'd suggest building a system with FreeDOS,
somehow mounting the USB flash disk (dont have a clue!), formatting it with
a system option so it "should" be bootable.. then try installing 3.11 on top
of that card with CD-ROM drivers loaded into FreeDOS, or if you like the
disk install hehe :)

dunno, I might be completely wrong.. but I see that as a complete solution!

I have been meaning to take a look into FreeDOS, I might well do that soon!

Regards

Richard