<CT> Re: Windows for Workgroups 3.11

  • From: Ross Nelson <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 18:58:10 -0600

Hmm.  Worked for me.  :-\

Try again...make sure you don't tell it to save as an HTML document if and
when you get it to work (or anyone).  Also, when someone gets it, please
let me know if it does extract and install right (need to put it on the 8
floppies, or in the right directories...I think c:\win3\disk1,
c:\win3\disk2, etc will work for the installation, but I'm not sure) so I
know if I need to redo it.

Ross