<CT> Re: Windows NT 3.51

  • From: mwenechanga@xxxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:33:58 -0800

     Calmira under NT3.51 did not support LFN,
anymore than it does under win95.  Perhaps if
calmira were compiled under NT3 though...
     I think calmira did something that NT3
considered a security breach.  I believe it
would give me problems, but I no longer have
NT3 as I never had an install disk for it.  :(

-Changa,
shored up at home with the lights dimmed

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:25:11 -0500 "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Q: If Windows NT 3.51 has a long filename system, does Calmira as a
> shell follow in using the LFN??!!  Is this a workaround to LFN??!!
-Bill