<CT> Re: Windes 2000 & LFNs

  • From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:29:38 -0500

Marty, how large is the Windes 2000 application? Does the "BASIC"
application fit on a floppy?  (You know what I'm driving at.)  There is a
small screenshot of WindesME on their website.  It looks like a desktop, I
never imagined that BASIC could produce such output display, icons folders,
taskbar, wallpaper and Explorer!!  -Bill