<CT> Re: Win 3.11 On the web

  • From: "Cristina-Mauricio Z.O (Col.)" <zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Calmira Tips" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:00:56 -0500

>From: Bob Groves <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Not only that, but I think one might get a call or two from Gates' friends
in dark suits :)

<Thanks Bob, It never going to hapens, we have our Trojan Calmirian Horse
inside theme, L.Hs.H. <g>

>However, if you can identify which files are needed, I'm sure list members
could supply the relevant items .. ?

<*Well I can't right now, 'cos with every install process this computer copy
some
files good, but internaly are corrupted! Now I need some NEW files from
disks 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7 WFWG 3.11 English Version. (I replaced the old ones
with Spanish version with no problem)
I copied all the diskets to a subdir on HD and used a DOS hex editor and saw
they're 90% or more filled whit hex 00, A virus???

>From: "justin johnson" <itfcsite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
You can get win 3.1 and 3.11 off the web in english well you could about a
few months ago , i will try and find the site and email you the adrress
cheers for the cpu help

<*Thanks, Mailto: zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx , good surf Justin...

>From: "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*considers creating an anonymous site for uploading the disks*  Only 8
disks, unlimited connection here (modem's fairly slow, but it works).  I
think I'll start that now.  :)

<*Great Ross, waiting.....

<Mauricio Zapata Ossa>
<zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx Mi página Web: http://spanish-calmira.8m.com/ >