<CT> Re: Where to get Magic Desk

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:53:53 EST

Hmm,
IIRC I found my ZIP copy around 4 to 5 years ago on AOL.
I just checked (takes a while, still use AOL 3.0 16 bit)
and it is STILL THERE!!  The version listed is also still 3.20...another list
member may have found a newer release, version 3.50...stay tuned!  Meanwhile,
I'm working on archiving some icons that I converted with my
version 3.20, and if I can't find a download site on the web, I might put up a
d/l on one of my sites.  The
icons for Magic Desk should be up sometime Wednesday, 2/6/2002...probably
location at my SurfBest site...
http://members.surfbest.net/wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx/index.htm
I will have to see how much space I have remaining on my AOL
sites...Wizard57M's site probably has more room
than GLENNRPH...for the time being anyway!  I stored a
download of MSIE5 for Win3X at GLENNRPH, hehe, it takes up some 9 meg out of
12...Wiz has IE303 16 bit, takes up about 4 meg...anyway, as soon as I have
something definite in place, I'll send addresses for everything!
See you later!
Glenn
http://members.aol.com/GLENNRPH/glennrph.htm