<CT> Re: Website overhaul

  • From: "Norm Meunier" <nmeunier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:04:40 -0400

On 6/14/01 at 10:00 AM Ross Nelson wrote:

>>I noticed your site is going to have a GUI History section.  Have you
>seen  this one:
>>
>>http://www.windrivers.com/timeline/index.htm
>>

>It's just like a page I've seen before, but worse.  The one I found a=
 while
>ago has screenshots for more.  However, they lack the yearly earnings.

This site has screenshots of the early versions of Windows (1.0, etc.)=
  There's nothing for Windows '95 or '98, 2000 though, since I think most=
 people would have seen those anyway.

>Downloading the Win98 crashes video now.  :)

I agree.  This video is priceless, and it's ironic that I should be=
 watching it using Bill Gates so-called technology.  <grin>

-Norm-