<CT> Re: Website overhaul

  • From: Michael Lennartz <lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:39:54 +0100

Hallo
David Burgess schrieb am 13.06.2001:
  >I've given my site a facelift, primarily with more Calmira
  >information and
  >screenshots (for CT) and a growing list of Delphi projects (for
  >programmers). The address is the same:
  >http://www.d.burgess.clara.net
  >
  >Hope you enjoy it.

I enjoyed it. Very nice!!!

Delphi Browser:
There is a very good and expensive component for displaying
HTML-files. It works up from D1. A lite-version exists for
private/noncommercial use. Very good documented, example included:
http://www.pbear.com

Desktop:
Could you create an option to download the files to install a similar
desktop (background image, color scheme...)?

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx
Alternative Email-Adressen: mail@xxxxxxxxx
                            lennartz@xxxxxxxxxx