<CT> Re: WFWG on FAT32

  • From: Jason Bees <jason.bees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:11:07 +0000

Hi,

Thanks guys. The cluster size is not my main concern though. All I am after
is the larger partitions, and I know it *is* possible to run WFWG with
FAT32 partitions, after applying the unofficial patch. I may even still
store windows on a FAT16 partition and just have my data on a FAT32
partition. I just wondered if people had encountered any problems, or
Windows had thrown up any errors when using FAT32 partitions.

Thanks,
Jason

At 11:00 24/01/02 EST, you wrote:

>BTW- Win3.11 can read fat 32, but you need to patch the drive first... It
ain't an official M$ patch niether... matter of fact, you install the fat32
patch to your drive and M$ won't touch it. (patching the drive voids any M$
warranties, go figure)