<CT> Re: WFWG 3.11 on the net

  • From: Bob Groves <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:50:41 +0000

At 12/01/2001 19:47:00, you wrote:

>Well, when I tried last day to fix an old AST computer, it's original
>restore disks had some problems, I need some files from disks 2, 4 and 6
>WFWG 3.11 English Version.
>(I've Original Win3.1, Win3.11 and WFWG3.11 but in Spanish, my native
>language! an the AST PC owner NEED WFWG English original files)
>
>May be some one has the WFWG disk by disk on her/his web site? May be Groves
>of many sites? Win3.1 English version?
>
>OFF list if you want!

Unfortunately this is one thing that doesn't exist on the web, at least not
on my sites... it's quite a large scale project to upload the many windows
floppies via
modem (and with UK phone rates too!). Not only that, but I think one might get
a call or two from Gates' friends in dark suits :)

However, if you can identify which files are needed, I'm sure list members
could supply the relevant items .. ?
--
Bob Groves

'Show me a man of violence that came to a good end
and I will take him for my teacher'
(Chapter 42, 'Tao Te Ching' by Lao Tzu)