<CT> Re: Video Cards...

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 15:09:04 -0500

> Anyway, I did a search on SiS 6326 on Google. There are several online
> stores offering this model, ie:
> http://www.thechipmerchant.com/4810-0.html

I'm a step ahead of you. I already ordered one... I'm gonna keep my PCI
card for use with BeOS (so I can have a mutant two headed system).

--
I suspect that it is significantly easier to become a proficient brain
surgeon than a linux user.

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unabomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers FBI chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom