<CT> Re: Video Cards...

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:46:04 -0500

> Maybe I was lucky, but I went to the computer store and got the >cheapest
> ($30) PCI VGA card I gould get: a 4 MB SiS 6326
>(http://www.sis.co.tw). It has DCI and win 3.1 drivers (feb 99).
>Performs quite well, MPG's look great! The package also says it is "3D",
>but I have my doubts :)

Okay tip except that SIS is defunct. =(

--
I suspect that it is significantly easier to become a proficient brain
surgeon than a linux user.

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unabomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers FBI chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom