<CT> Re: Upgrade Icon problem v3.0 > v3.1

  • From: William C Andrews <uncwilly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:39:55 EDT

Klaus said:
>>Then upon entry into windows after the boot, the icons are all messed
up.

>> It is like many are shifted by one up the start menu.

>I went into  ' Settings > Start Menu > Preferences > Options &
>checkmarked ' Enable support for Windows 95 Start Menu key ',
>then selected ' Full Rebuild ' &  clicked on ' OK '.

This has the missing piece!  I didn't know of the 'Full Rebuild'.
Went through the other step just in case, this old 486 doesn't
have a W95 key.

OT: Anyone know of a site where I could find out the spec's on
some SIMMs that I have?  I pulled them out of a couple of old
machines and wish to add them to a P90 system that is getting
reborn.

(this should keep the quote quota problem away)

--
William Andrews       Uncwilly@xxxxxxxx
Owner:    Interbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx