<CT> Re: Upgrade Icon problem v3.0 > v3.1

  • From: Klaus.Osswald@xxxxxxxxxxx (Klaus Osswald)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:26:49 +0200

Hello,

William C Andrews wrote:

> I just applied the upgrade from version 3.0 to 3.1.
> . . .
> Then upon entry into windows after the boot, I
> noticed that the icons are all messed up.  . . .

> It is like many are shifted by one up the start menu.

I experienced very much the same trouble after I had updated from
version 3.1 beta to the latest 3.12. Anyway, I could solve it:
I went into  ' Settings > Start Menu > Preferences > Options &
checkmarked ' Enable support for Windows 95 Start Menu key ',
then selected ' Full Rebuild ' &  clicked on ' OK '.

Best regards,

Klaus