<CT> Re: Updated calmira.de

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 12:17:55 +0200

Hello Mike!

> I could build anew php guestbook within 1 or 2 days. If there is
> interest just mail me, you know my e-mail address ;)

I'm not sure whether we are really in need of a guestbook, I think we
should vote about this here in the list.

> > As for the FAQ: It would be great if there was a volunteer who wants
> > to take care of the page. It's completely outdated and it really needs
> > a helping hand :-)
> Also there I could lend you a helping hand! I'm not sure if you have
> seen the faq on www.calunity.net.ms, I would like to implement something
> like this to the Calmira.de site,...

Mmmh, the FAQ itself exists already, therefore what we need in first
place is, IMHO, not a new FAQ, but a corrected FAQ. This means:
check all links, external and internal, update the version numbers
and links etc. Maybe this is more work than building a new one, but
as the questions and answers already exist, we can't ignore them.

Mike, don't misunderstand me, I don't want to drive you away..  I just
want to ask you to take one step after the other :)

My suggestion therefore would be to correct it as far as necessary,
and then later on, we can of course think about building something
new. Just my opinion. Any other opinions???

Bye, Gaby

---
The light at the end of a tunnel is always
the headlamp of an oncoming train! (Murphy)