<CT> Re: Updated calmira.de

  • From: Mike Gränz <mog_why@xxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:24:32 +0200

Hi CalListers ;)

> Well, as I promised, today I rebuilt all the feedback forms (apart from
> the guestbook, which needs a different handling - perhaps later....)
> and updated all external links on the links and members pages.
I could build anew php guestbook within 1 or 2 days. If there is interest
just mail me, you know my e-mail address ;)

> As for the FAQ: It would be great if there was a volunteer who wants
> to take care of the page. It's completely outdated and it really needs
> a helping hand :-)
Also there I could lend you a helping hand! I'm not sure if you have seen
the faq on www.calunity.net.ms, I would like to implement something like
this to the Calmira.de site,...

Also if have created a new style for the calmira.de sites, it definitly to
early to make it completly new, but this is just an "optical" demo =)
The address for it is:
www.calpaint.de/calmira/
My idea is to make it multilingual, for this option I would need help :) How
are you thinking about this? It would be great if there would be some
comments,..

It's just great to see that Calmira is definitly NOT dead!

> Hiroshima '45 - Tchernobyl '86 - Windows '95
Is this REALY comparable? Windows has not killed somebody (or?) ;)