<CT> Re: Trouble with com-port

  • From: Michael Reiter <MichReiter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:47:58 +0200

Did you check the type of chips for his com-ports. I used msd.exe yesterday
which was
telling me that I have 8250-chips. They are not supporting FIFO cause they are
antique. Perhaps there is the conflict with the modem's firmware.

Can you tell me how you installed the dialer? Did you simply copy it into the
Windows-directory or did you get it by installing the Internet Explorer?

Thank you